10 February 2009

Questionnaire de Suzie "A little bit about myself"


1. What time did you get up this morning?
06.30 (after a sleepless night full of JR snorings)

2. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds (are a girl's best friend)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema
Slumdog Millionnaire

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I rarely watch TV but I always enjoy sex and the city

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I start with the juice of half a lemon in a glass of warm water, puis un bol de café au lait, bread and butter

6. What is your middle name?
Liv

7. What food do you dislike?
greasy junk food that makes you feel sick

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I like Golden Brown by the Strangers

9. What kind of car do you drive?
I dont have my driving licence, failed twice, I ride my mountain bike in the summer

10. Favorite sandwich?
toasted ciabatta with ham, mozarella and basil

11. What characteristic do you despise?
messy dirty people who have no consideration whatsoever in the house

12. Favorite item of clothing?
a comfy pair of jeans and my cream new converses
a nice pair of heels to wear occasionnaly

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
in a foreign country to discover a new culture with hot weather, beach and good food

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I like zara, topshop, oxfam charity shops, monoprix...

15. Where would you retire to?
in the south of France

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 32nd birthday party was the best ever: lots of friends, lots of presents and a funky gay bar in Soho

17. Favorite sport to watch?
I hate watching sports, I dont, only ballets

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
to Borat in Uzbekistan

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Suzie Q

20. When is your birthday?
24th October

21.Are you a morning person or a night person?
night

22. What is your shoe size?
5

23. Pets?
No: too much work, mewing, hair, smells

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
nothing major for now

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
I dont remember

26. How are you today?
Had a busy day but amazingly enough, not stressed, nor tired

27. What is your favorite candy?
chocolates

28. What is your favorite flower?
Les renoncules

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
next saturday I am going to a birthday party and I look forward to put on a nice cute dress and my new heels !

30. What is you favorite pastime?
Doing my blog, listening to radio France culture, reading the French magazine Elle

31. What are you listening to right now?
earlier in the kitchen during my dinner, a cd of my flatmate: some tango electro tracks

32. What was the last thing you ate?
a piece of toblerone chocolate

33. Do you wish on stars?
no, I dont believe in that kind of stuff

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
a nice prune / purple

35. How is the weather right now?
a lot of rain and wind and cold, but tonight is fine

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
my man

37. Favorite soft drink?
smoothie banana strawberry

38. Favorite restaurant?
a good mediteranean restaurant on a terrace

39. Hair color?
brown

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my dolls

41. Summer or winter?
summer

42. Hugs or kisses?
hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate, definitely

44. Coffee or tea?
both: expressos in Paris and green tea / roibos tea in london

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
if they have the time to bother with that kind of silly questions !

46. When was the last time you cried?
last wednesday

47. What is under your bed?
my laptop

48. What did you do last night?
went to my yoga class, had dinner made by my man, read an article about women who dont want babies in the Observer woman magazine,watched tv and went to bed

49. What are you afraid of?
being left, being sacked

50. Salty or sweet?
sweet

51. How many keys on your key ring?
2 for the house and lots of key rings

52. How many years at your current job?
nearly 1 year

53. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

54. How many towns have you lived in?
Paris, London, Agadir

55. Do you make friends easily?
I guess so if they are open minded and easy going

56. How many people will you send this to?
I havent thought about that yet

57. How many will respond?
Dont care much, most people in London dont have the time anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment